- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place spinach in a large mixing bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover and set aside for 3 minutes.
3. Rinse spinach with cold tap water, then drain and squeeze with your hands to wring out the water. Try to remove as much water as you can.
4. Chop the cooked spinach and transfer to a bowl. Add eggs, almond flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper and cheese.
5. Combine ingredients until it makes a dough.
6. Roll dough into balls and place on baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy warm or cold.