12 ounces Brussel sprouts, halved
2 TBSP avocado oil
1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan salt
4 slices bacon, uncooked and chopped
1 cup pecans, chopped
1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add brussel sprouts and toss with oil and salt.
- Place brussel sprouts on a baking sheet, cut side down. Bake for about 20 minutes
- While brussel sprouts are roasting, heat 1 TBSP of avocado oil in a skillet on medium heat. Add bacon, pecans and cranberries, and cook until cranberries are soft and bacon is cooked through.
- When brussel sprouts are roasted, remove from oven and return the the bowl you used to toss them with oil. Now toss them again with the cranberry/bacon/pecan mixture and serve.
[RECIPE] Orange Cranberry Glaze
[RECIPE] Pomegranate Kale Salad