- 12 ounces of fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sweetener or choice (I use monkfruit sweetener)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1.5 tsp grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- In a medium-sezed saucepan, add water, orange juice and orange peel. Bring to a boil and make sure to stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and simmer until mixture is reduced. Stir often. This should take about 10 minutes.
- Let glaze thicken by cooling to room temperature. Use immediately or cover and store in the fridge for up to 2 days.