- 2.25 cups almond flour
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 1/5 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 3 TBSP butter, softened
- 1 egg (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate large bowl, combine wet ingredients except the egg and vanilla extract, and beat for 1-2 minutes or until fluffy.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients and beat until a dough forms.
- Using your hands, form the dough into a ball and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (2 hours is recommended).
- When you're ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. (You may need to make 2 batches depending on the size of your cookie sheet).
- Place the ball of dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll to about 1/4 inch thick. Cut into desired shape using a knife or cookie cutters and transfer them to the parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden on the edges.
- Let cool completely on the cookie sheet before handling or frosting.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.