- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 2 jalapeños, chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 TBSP unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and grease a muffin pan with avocado oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients (almond flour, salt, baking powder, and garlic powder).
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, sour cream and eggs.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and whisk or stir until smooth.
- Stir in jalepeños and shredded cheese.
- Fill each muffin cup 1/2 to 3/4 full and bake for 10-11 minutes or until the tops are a golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- OPTIONAL: Top with a brushing of melted butter and garlic salt.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.