- 32 ounce lime-flavored sparkling water
- 1.5 cups fresh cranberries (+ a handful to use as a garnish)
- 1/3 cup Lankato maple syrup
- 4 ounces vodka (I used Smirnoff Lime), optional
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- In a medium-sized pot, bring cranberries and maple syrup to a simmer.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- While cranberries are simmering, prepare drinks in glasses (I used copper mugs). Add a lime wedge and 1 ounce of vodka and muddle or mash well. Then add ice and sparkling water.
- Lastly, divide up simmered cranberries into each mug and give it a quick stir. Garnish with fresh cranberries and a lime wedge.
I use Lankato Maple Syrup in order to keep the carbohydrate content low, but you can use any kind of maple syrup or sweetener that you prefer. You can also try using different flavored sparkling water and/or vodka.