This smoothie tastes sweet, tart, and warm and contains nutrient-rich and anti-inflammatory ingredients. It’s perfect for starting the day with an energy boost and also for recovering after a long night of fun or an intense workout. Let me know what you think in the comments!
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk or coconut water
- 1 cup frozen or fresh pineapple
- 1/2 TBSP fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
1. Blend all ingredients on high until creamy and smooth. Add more carrot juice or almond milk if it has trouble blending and pause to scrape down sides as needed.
2. Adjust flavors as needed. Do you want it to be...
Sweeter? Add more banana or pineapple, or a tsp or 2 of monkfruit sweetener.
More acidic or tart? Add more lemon juice.
More flavorful? Add more ginger, cinnamon and/or turmeric
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.